👋 Hi there! I'm Ajie (pronounced ah-JEE).
Thanks for checking out my personal page. Connect with me through LinkedIn, Instagram, or Email.
Last updated: 11 October 2021
I am a huge advocate of applying satellite remote sensing and communication technologies for the purpose of achieving the world's sustainable development goals. This is particularly important for my home country as an archipelago with 17,000 islands.
I was born in Jakarta, Indonesia and I grew up developing a deep interest in physics, robotics, digital technologies, and eventually satellite systems. I obtained my master's degree from MIT System Design & Management and my bachelor's degree from NUS Electrical Engineering.
- A. N. Nikicio, J. D. Setiawan, W. Hasbi, D. R. Wood. “The Potential Role of Satellite IoT in Disaster Risk Reduction in Indonesia”. 72nd International Astronautical Congress 2021. Dubai, UAE, 25 - 29 Oct 2021. Abstract Paper
- E. Hinterman, K. Carroll, A. N. Nikicio, O. de Weck, J. Hoffman. "Multi-Objective system optimization of a Mars atmospheric ISRU plant for oxygen production". IEEE Aerospace Conference 2021. Big Sky, MT, USA, 6 - 13 Mar 2021. Paper
- A. N. Nikicio. "Architecting SatCom-Enabled Early Warning Systems in Indonesia". Massachusetts Institute of Technology. 15 Feb 2021. Thesis
- A. N. Nikicio, W. Tu, E. Chen, S. Luo, C. H. Goh. "GPS and SGP4 based Orbit Propagation Onboard the Galassia-2 Nanosatellite". 4S Symposium 2018. Sorrento, Italy, 28 May - 1 Jun 2018. Conference Paper
- W. T. Loke, R. H. Y. Ng, J. Z. Q. Lim, A. N. Nikicio, Z. N. Ng, C. H. Goh. “Mission Planning Web Application for Earth Observation Missions”. 4th IAA Conference on University Satellite Missions and CubeSat Workshop. Rome, Italy. 4 Dec 2017. Conference Abstract
- A. N. Nikicio, W. T. Loke, H. Kamdar, C. H. Goh. "Radiation analysis and mitigation framework for LEO small satellites". 6th IEEE International Conference on Communication, Networks and Satellite. Semarang, Indonesia, 5 - 7 Oct 2017. Paper
- H. A. Askari, W. H. Ee, A. N. Nikicio, C. H. Goh, S. Luo, H. C. Liaw. “Software Development for Galassia CubeSat – Design, Implementation and In-Orbit Validation”. Joint Conference of 31st ISTS, 26th ISSFD, and 8th NSAT. Matsuyama, Japan, 3 - 9 Jun 2017. Paper
- A. N. Nikicio, R. B. Tan, L. W. Chia, R. Zhang, S. Luo. “Characterisation of the Atmospheric Total Electron Content (TEC) Using a Three-Tone Approach on board the Galassia CubeSat”. 8th European CubeSat Symposium. London, UK, 7- 9 Sep 2016. Abstract Presentation